Enjoy an environmentally-friendly and relaxed holiday. With the HolidayPass Premium you can get around in the natural and hiking paradise of the Puster Valley even without a car. This is made possible by this special card, with which visitors to the Kronplatz holiday region can make use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol free of charge
. The HolidayPass is presented to visitors on their arrival in their accommodation and is valid for seven days.
Not only will the HolidayPass Premium help to make your stay on the Kronplatz an unforgettable experience, it also makes an active contribution to a respectful interaction with our sensitive natural surroundings.
In addition to free mobility, the Holidaypass Premium also offers interesting benefits and discounts
at various local museums and leisure facilities as well as participation in the KronAktiv weekly programme.
- 10% off all tickets for the lifts from Riscone-Reischach to the Kronplatz
- 10% off all tickets for the Speikboden lifts in the Valli di Tures e Aurina-Tauferer Ahrntal Valley
- 20% off adult admission / family tickets to the Museum of Folk Traditions in Teodone-Dietenheim
- 20% off admission to the Mansio Sebatum Museum in S. Lorenzo-St. Lorenzen
- 20% off admission to the Municipal Museum in Brunico-Bruneck
- 20% off admission to the Fire Helmet Museum in Gais
- 3 € reduction for adults on night time guided tours of Taufers Castle
- 10% off cycle hire from Papin Sport at its branches in Brunico-Bruneck and S. Lorenzo-St. Lorenzen
- 10% discount on hire of downhill bikes, mountain bikes and e-bikes at the Kronplatz Outdoor Centre
- 5 € reduction on the Adrenaline X-treme Adventures zip line in S. Vigilio-St. Vigil
- 10% off at the Klausberg/Ahrntal summer luge
- 20% off tandem flights from Tandemflights on the Kronplatz
- 10% off individual admissions to Skyscraper on the Kronplatz
- 10% off individual admissions to the KronAction climbing park / high ropes course in Issing/Pfalzen Informations