Enjoy an environmentally-friendly and relaxed holiday. With the HolidayPass Premium you can get around in the natural and hiking paradise of the Puster Valley even without a car. This is made possible by this special card, with which visitors to the Kronplatz holiday region can make use of all public transport throughout South Tyrol free of charge
. The HolidayPass is presented to visitors on their arrival in their accommodation and is valid for seven days.
Not only will the HolidayPass Premium help to make your stay on the Kronplatz an unforgettable experience, it also makes an active contribution to a respectful interaction with our sensitive natural surroundings.
In addition to free mobility, the Holidaypass Premium also offers interesting benefits and discounts
at various local museums and leisure facilities as well as participation in the KronAktiv weekly programme.
"Kron Aktiv" program summer:
- Monday to Friday - 3-4 daily tours
- Local walks in all villages or communities (for example herbal walks)
- E-bike tour to various vantage points (limited number)
- Moving in the nature - children's program at the Kronplatz
- Freeride tours with mountain bike at Kronplatz
- Pustertal on Bike
- Flora, fauna, rock magic - mountain tour in the Dolomites
- Mountain tours
Not included: fees for bike and mountain bike rental, costs for cable cars, lunch, climbing equipment
"Kron Aktiv" program winter:
- snowshoe walk - well away from the huly burly of the ski slopes
- easy back- Country skiing
- ski Freestyle course / snowboard course
- cross- County skiing taster lesson Informations